CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy of one and a domestic Army wife yet my life is far from easy. I have been married just short of 4 years to the most amazing man and soldier a girl could be blessed with. After 3 years stationed in Germany, 2 deployments of a year or longer I find that often energy is very rarely endless. I seek solice in grown-up time, playgroups, and generally staying involved to pass the time. I have found that God is my comfort and He shows me joy in the little things of life that count the most!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring and New Beginnings

SO time is drawing very close to an end and our family will be a whole unit again.

This past year I managed (with God on my side) to do just a few things to note.
Keep a fish alive the whole year.












Raise a 2 year old






and 2 pups.















Start Growing flowers in the garden.










Lose 10 pounds.












Buy a car with the help of my husband on the otherside of the world.

To think that this is just the beginning of many adventures yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers