CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy of one and a domestic Army wife yet my life is far from easy. I have been married just short of 4 years to the most amazing man and soldier a girl could be blessed with. After 3 years stationed in Germany, 2 deployments of a year or longer I find that often energy is very rarely endless. I seek solice in grown-up time, playgroups, and generally staying involved to pass the time. I have found that God is my comfort and He shows me joy in the little things of life that count the most!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Military Spouse Friday

What are some  of your ideas for staying connected with family...you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from? SKYPE SKYPE SKYPE...we lived in Germany for 3 years and I had the first grandbaby on both sides living there so SKYPE made such a difference for both my husband who was deployed and for the family living in Texas.

What's the most romantic gift you have GIVEN? I love to book us couples massages for R&R or right after block leave but for R&R this last time I got the massage, spa bath and fondue package. It was amazing and we were so relaxed afterward.

Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military?  Absolutely I would encourage my child to do anything they had prayed about and considered the options, risks and value of making that choice.

What is your least favorite bill to pay and why? Student Loans have always been the worst to pay. But we finally got all the paperwork to go through and the Army has officially payed off all of our loans.

What is the proudest moment you've had as a military spouse?  Oh do I have to choose one? I really love being a military wife. I love the people that you encounter on this unusual journey and I absolutely love helping other wives experience the most that can out of this life. I couldnt be more proud of my husband and after almost 2 deployments in 4 years he is becoming every day a man that I admire and will love my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers