CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy of one and a domestic Army wife yet my life is far from easy. I have been married just short of 4 years to the most amazing man and soldier a girl could be blessed with. After 3 years stationed in Germany, 2 deployments of a year or longer I find that often energy is very rarely endless. I seek solice in grown-up time, playgroups, and generally staying involved to pass the time. I have found that God is my comfort and He shows me joy in the little things of life that count the most!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Military Spouse Friday

1. During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? I participate in programs that keep my mind on the positive like MOPS and PWOC. I also make sure that I a part of some kind of girls night weekly dinner so I have friends that are sharing my experiences and we can all talk through the things we are going through.
2. What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? NSYNC was the most memorable. Maybe not the favorite but really what is better at 13 than NSYNC???!
3. What do you miss most about your “hometown”?  The beach. I am from Corpus Christi TX and I miss running my toes through the sand and having a constant tan!
4. If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support? I would love to run for a program that supports child adoptions or children foundations for a better life. There are so many out there it is hard to choose just one.
5. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum? Olive Gardens breadsticks and salad, My homemade chicken parmesan (yes I'm promoting my husbands favorite dish, and a chocolate cream pie deliciousness to top it off

Thanks to http://wifeofasailor.com/

1 comment:

  1. That Oliver Garden gum would be so good! I miss the beach too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers