CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy of one and a domestic Army wife yet my life is far from easy. I have been married just short of 4 years to the most amazing man and soldier a girl could be blessed with. After 3 years stationed in Germany, 2 deployments of a year or longer I find that often energy is very rarely endless. I seek solice in grown-up time, playgroups, and generally staying involved to pass the time. I have found that God is my comfort and He shows me joy in the little things of life that count the most!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Funny as Things Go

So I see much irony in the fact that I named this blog endless energy and yet I feel I never have enough. I suppose in hindsight, I really meant that by entertaining the idea of a blog while keeping a house clean, kiddo fed and happy, volunteering, hanging with friends, finishing my last semester of school and ensuring that the home is ready for the hubby when he returns would be a good idea and a great place to get things off my chest and share with all of you. Now after that excessively run on sentence I feel that this blog was exactly what I need. A place to share the cool ideas I find from others, the menus I plan to serve, the coupons I plan to clip, you get the idea. I hope that you all find this to be a safe place as well to share whats going on with you. It is funny as things go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers