CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy of one and a domestic Army wife yet my life is far from easy. I have been married just short of 4 years to the most amazing man and soldier a girl could be blessed with. After 3 years stationed in Germany, 2 deployments of a year or longer I find that often energy is very rarely endless. I seek solice in grown-up time, playgroups, and generally staying involved to pass the time. I have found that God is my comfort and He shows me joy in the little things of life that count the most!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Random Thought

A MUSICAL LIFE
So I don't know what you've ever wondered about but one thing that has puzzled me ever since I was a wee thing was why our life is not like the movies where we can just break out in to song anytime we feel like it. I view my life in a mostly optimistic way so I feel often the need to do just this. Before you go judging or commiting me just think about it. What makes movies like Enchanted, Singing in the Rain and Lion King so WONDERFUL? The songs of course. Because really Enchanted would have been just another movie otherwise. I know that there are only a few of you out there who really know what I'm talking about. Who wouldn't love to have their very own theme music whenever the need arose? What I am trying to say is why not see life a bit more on the bright side you know the kind of moment when everyone around you knows your choreographed dance and you all sing and dance in unison. There may only be a few brave souls to actually take this wonder in to affect and believe me my husband is constantly on his caution when he feels like it is a song breaking out kind of moment for me! I love that my optimistic bubble doesn't frustrate him but only makes him love me more. Really it was just a random thought that came to me today and still puzzles me. Who knows maybe someday I will have the guts to surprise everyone and break out in to song and dance for no reason at all! BEWARE.
What is something that you wonder about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers